This Architectural Design program from Chulalongkorn University, aims to produce competent graduates who can develop their interests and studies through various coursework into a supervised independent design/research exploration within one of the areas of study ranging from architectural design, architectural technology and innovation, and architectural history to theory and criticism and architectural practice and management.
Our alumni are practicing architecture professionally and working in other related professions around the world. Many of our students also pursue further education at top universities.
Other areas of career paths also include historians, theorists, conservationists, building technologists, real estate investors, or facility managers. Graduates may also decide to pursue graduate studies in other design and planning disciplines such as urban design, landscape architecture, industrial design, interior design, design innovation, or explore the business aspect of architecture.
- Case Studies In Architectural Design
- Integrated Building Systems And Construction
- Elective Subject
- Architectural Design Analysis And Methodology
- Architectural Professional Practice Seminar
- Elective Subject
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Chulalongkorn University and/or in Thailand, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A bachelor’s degree in architecture (5-year B.Arch.) or architectural/environmental design (4-Year B.Sc./B.A.) from an accredited institution or recognized equivalent
- A minimum grade-point average (GPA) of 2.50
- A-4 size portfolio of creative works
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Official transcript(s)
- Non-refundable application fee.
International4556 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2278 USD per semester during 24 months.
National1650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 825 USD per semester during 24 months.
- national: 33,500 Baht/semester
- international: 86,500 Baht/semester
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.