It introduces key concepts and theories for understanding the foundation of public policies, incentives and constraints governing the process of policy making, as well as the political realities faced by private and public sector institutions.
The Master of Public Policy - The Essex MPP at University of Essex introduces you to all aspects of the policy process, including policy formulation, implementation and evaluation. It showcases the role of interest groups and civil society in all stages of this process and helps you analyse the politics that underlie policy adaptation.
- All Essex politics graduates have the distinction of a qualification from one of the world’s leading politics departments.
- The Essex MPP equips you to build a career in local, regional or national government service, as well as in the not-for-profit sector both domestically and internationally. It also provides you with the analytic tools and credentials necessary for future leadership roles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Politics of Public Policy
- MA Dissertation
- The Analysis of Conflict and Peace (optional)
- International Security Studies (optional)
- From Cradle to Grave: Social Justice in Childhood, Adulthood, and Death (optional)
- Environmental Politics (optional)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We recommend that you apply as soon as you are able to .
DisciplinesInternational Relations Public Policy Political Science View 360 other Masters in Public Policy in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:2 degree in any subject.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19740 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19740 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9200 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Colchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.