Education from Universidade Nova de Lisboa helps students deepen skills in areas as learning, interdisciplinary, curricular development, research methodologies, technologies, sciences, education and interconnection with non-institutional learning.
- Expertise in Technology in Science Teaching, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (CTEM);
- Specialization in e-Learning and Information and Communication Technologies in Education (TIC);
- Specialization in History and Philosophy of Science and Technology;
- Specialization in Environmental Education and Sustainability;
- Specialization in Geology Complements for Education;
- Specialization in Physics Complements for Education.
- Technology in Science,Technology,Engineering and Mathematics Education
- Environmental Education and Sustainability Specialization
- e-Learning and Information and Communication Technologies in Education
- Geology Complements for Education
- Additional Physics for Teaching Specialization
- History and Philosophy of Science and Technology Specialization
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates holding a Pre-Bologna degree or a 2 cycle degree, a course that will enable them to the practice of educator or teacher profession, of the various levels of education, may request crediting for the course units.
- Candidates must hold a course that enables them to exercise the teaching profession. Prior professional experience in carrying out teaching activities is valued in the evaluation process of applications and ranking of candidates;
- May also joining this Master Degree, holders of other degrees, since currently engaged (or formerly earlier) with professional activities in education, such as technical of education, entertainers and socio-cultural mediators.
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Portuguese students: 1250 € (1st year); 900 (2nd year)
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.