About Computer Application Technology at Beijing Technology and Business University
To foster moral, intellectual, healthy computer specialties who needed by the of our country socialism, capital of Beijing modem service industry and modern manufacturing industry, the requirements for foreign graduate students is stated as below
- Understanding contemporary China's politics, economy and culture and willing to participate in and promote international communication and cooperation.
- Fluent in Chinese, can read the professional Chinese data, competent for computer application relatated research and technology manage work such as teaching and scientific research upon graduation.
- Having a healthy psychology and physique
- Computer Sciences
- Computer Application Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 67 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Beijing Technology and Business University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants for Master's degree must have completed at least Bachelor's degree and should be generally under the age of 40 and should be non-Chinese citizens in good health, with valid passpott and should abide by Chinese and the regulations of Beijing Technology and Business University.
- They should also respect Chinese social customs.
International3973 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3973 USD per year during 24 months.
26 000 RMB/year
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.