Biochemistry from Kaohsiung Medical University is designed to promote advanced research in elucidating many biochemical and clinical pathways.
Students at Biochemistry from Kaohsiung Medical University will:
- have a complete understanding of basic and clinical medicine.
- be skilled in analytical and reasoning capabilities,
- create and design experiments,
- complete high-quality research projects.
- strengthen the foreign language abilities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Research Techniques in Biomedical Sciences
- Special topics in protein chemistry
- Special topics in molecular biology
- Special topics in cell biology
- Special topics in enzymology
- Special topics in immunochemistry
- Special topics in molecular genetics
- Special topics in neurobiochemistry
- Special topics in tumor biochemistry
- Special topics in clinical biochemistry
- Methods of scientific research and paper writing
- Special topics in proteomics
- Workshop on biotechnology
- Principle and Application of Separative Technology
- Signal Transduction
- Bachelor’s degree certificate (including a notarized copy in Chinese or English ) or MD Diploma.
- Research Proposal
One of the following requirements should be met:
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in related medical, life or natural sciences from a local or foreign university which is recognized by M.O.E. and verified by R.O.C. representative office. Has taken a minimum of 10 credits (160 hours) in General Biology, Biochemistry, or Life Science related courses. OR Holds an equivalent degree of Medical Doctor MD diploma.
- A minimum GPA of B or 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (a notarized Chinese or English translation of transcript is required)
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide official proof of English proficiency with scores at or above the following levels: TOEFL ITP 500, CBT 173, iBT 61, IELTS 4.5 or TOEIC 600.
Bachelor’s degree certificate (including a notarized copy in Chinese or English ) or MD Diploma. 2. Autobiography 3. Research Proposal 4. Proof of English proficiency aforementioned
International3372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1686 USD per semester during 12 months.
National3372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1686 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Kaohsiung City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.