As a study demonstration base of Chinese government scholarship for foreign students in China, Xi'an Shiyou University, where you can study the Mechanical Manufacture and Automation program, has the independent enrollment right of foreign students. And XSYU is qualified as the first innovation bases of Shaanxi Provincial post-doctoral, as well as Doctor`s degree authorized institution.
The university has three campuses, the Yanta campus at Electronic Industrial Park of High-tech Industrial Development Zone of Xi’an, the Mingde campus in Xi’an Zhangba East Road, the Huyi campus in Xi’an Fengjing Industrial Park of Huyi District. XSYU covers an area of 2,078 acre, with total fixed assets of 2.808 billion Yuan and total equipment of 603 million Yuan.
What you'll learn:
- XSYU has a distinctive feature and complete categories in the discipline as well as an integrate system which range from undergraduate and graduated to PhD students.
- There are near 1.8 thousand faculties, among them there are:
- more than 1.2 thousand full-time teachers of which nearly 600 with senior titles
- almost 40 professors T2 & T3,
- approximately 460 doctoral and master tutors,
- and about 600 with doctoral degrees.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Automotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 82 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Possess a bachelor’s degree
HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test ) Band 5 (new HSK Band 4) or above is required
Perfrom excellently during study
International2966 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8898 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
RMB 64,500 in total
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.