As a Master in International Business student, you will gain access to the WHU network offering unparalleled opportunities, and a dedicated and top-ranked Career Center to assist you in your career goals. The majority of Master graduates follow a managerial career path in consulting or industry and services. However, a growing number either enter the start-up ecosystem with an existing company or found their own, often assisted by the excellent network found at WHU.
- International Strategy
- International Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- International Marketing Management
- International Trade & Investment
- Modern Tools and Applications of Data Science
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
90-120 credit tracks
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship International Business View 29 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with at least 180 ECTS
- At least 12 weeks of relevant practical experience
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Proof of strong analytical and quantitative skills (GMAT/GRE/TM-BASE)
- International experience of about 3 months
- Successful completion of WHU admission process
International15371 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26900 EUR for the full programme during 21 months.
EU/EEA15371 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26900 EUR for the full programme during 21 months.
EUR 26,900 - 90 credit track
- EUR 33,200 - 120 credit track
Living costs for Vallendar
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.