- Practically oriented and internationally minded, the program provides a theoretical and practical exposition of the factors that are necessary for effective operations and supply management in today’s global markets. It demonstrates how successful operations performance can shape and influence sales and profit ambition of a business.
- The program at the Pompeu Fabra University provides students a profound understanding of the processes and techniques necessaries to develop strategies and become a management expert specialized in the area of operations and supply chain.
- The MSc in Management (specialization in Operations and Supply Chain Management) benefits from the outstanding faculty of the UPF's world ranked Department of Economics and Business, known for its scientific approach, its constant contribution to creating knowledge and its high-level ability to stimulate and convey knowledge.
- Business Administration
- Life and Health Sciences
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 134 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online admission form
- Pay the €120 admission fee. This amount will be returned if you are not admitted.
- Presentation letter or video
- Scanned copy of university degree (if you are in the last year of your degree, you can provide your academic records)
- Scanned copy of Transcript of Records. Make sure that it includes your GPA (Grade Point Average)
- 2 academic recommendation letters (mandatory) and 1 professional (optional)
- Scanned copy of ID Card or Passport
- Passport-size photo (jpg format)
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.