At the Liaoning University, we offer a Master of Business Administration degree.
- It also possesses Key Research Bases of Humanities and Social Sciences for Ordinary Higher Institutions in Liaoning Province - Research Center of Modern Corporate Governance and Growth, Training Base of Senior Managerial Talents of Institutions of Higher Education of Liaoning Province, and Training Base of Specialized Talents as Certified Public Accountants of CICPA.
- Business Administration
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 68 other Masters in International Business in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission Eligibility and Qualifications
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens with valid passport, with good moral conduct, in good health, in friendly relation with China and observe Chinese laws, regulations and university’s rules and regulations. Applicants who have already resided in China should apply 40 days before the expiration of residence permit.
- If both parents or one of the parents of the applicant are Chinese citizens and reside in a foreign country, the applicant shall have foreign nationality at birth and shall hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for at least 4 years.
- Language proficiency requirements.
International3379 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3379 EUR per year during 36 months.
National3379 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3379 EUR per year during 36 months.
- RMB 25,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.