Food science and engineering is based on food science and enginering science, is a subject to study nutrition and health, process design and production, prcocessing and storage of food and food safety and health, is an important part of life science and engineering science, is one of the important bridges the food science and industrial engineering.
The Food Science and Engineering program is offered at Shanghai Ocean University.
- Advanced Food Enginering
- Advanced Food Chemistry Advanced Food Nutrition and Hygiene
- Food Rheology
- Organic Synthesis
- Modern Biochemical Separation Technique.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Food Sciences View 13 other Masters in Food Sciences in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Be a bachelor graduate when applying for Master
- Under the age of 40 for Master degree applicants. Applicant who is undert he age of 35 can apply for a scholarship.
International4731 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4731 USD per year during 36 months.
31 000 RMB/year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.