Molecular Biology and Biochemistry from Hangzhou Normal University keeps a close eye on the Belt and Road Initiative and follows closely what is going on globally.
Students at Molecular Biology and Biochemistry from Hangzhou Normal University will:
- be widely acknowledged provincially and nationally.
- benefit from international exchanges.
- Structural & Synthetic Biology
- Advanced Structural and Synthetic Biology
- Human Molecular Genetics in Health & Disease
- Molecular Systems Biology
- Biochemistry of Metabolism in Health & Disease
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The applicants must be non-Chinese nationals, holding a valid foreign passport.
- The applicants should be healthy, well-behaved, abided by the Chinese law, rules, and the university's regulations. In addition, applicantsshould have the educational qualification that is equivalent to Chinese university bachelor's degree.
- The applicants should demonstrate adequate language skills in both Chinese and English, including reading, writing, listening, and speaking, which is essential for the candidates to be engaged in the course studies and scientific research activities.
International3832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3832 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Hangzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.