The pandemic has affected the global supply chain sector significantly - consumer behaviour has changed worldwide and the exponential growth of e-commerce means there is now an increasing need for logistics and supply chain experts.
Logistics and Supply Chain Management from University of Brighton also emphasises sustainability. Given the unexpected positive environmental effect of the pandemic, and the political changes from BREXIT and the recent US election, sustainability will continue to rise in organisations’ strategic agendas as the pandemic recedes. purchasing.
This course has been designed for people wanting to start careers in:
- supply chain design and planning
- consulting and e-business
- inventory management and production
- procurement and supply chain management
- distribution network design and
- planning sales and operations planning.
Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport.
- International Logistics and Finance
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Operations Management for Logistics
- Enterprise Systems and E-procurement
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Research Methods for Masters Degrees
- Strategic Purchasing
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Generally there's no deadline for applying for a postgraduate course at Brighton.
DisciplinesFinance Supply Chain Management & Logistics Commerce View 149 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Normally a good honours degree or equivalent is required, or you should have significant management experience. Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications will be considered. If you are unsure whether you meet the entry requirements then please contact us.
- International students who need help meeting the academic entry requirements should contact our International College.
International15462 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15462 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9828 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9828 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home - 1,370 GBP
- International - 2,120 GBP
Living costs for Brighton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.