Students at Data Science for Management course at University of Catania will be able to work in interdisciplinary teams and discuss the results of data analysis with the end-users. They will be fully aware of the ethical principles involved in the collection, storage and use of personal data and information. A specific training function, during the Data Science for Management Course at University of Catania, will address opportunities of collaboration and mentoring in companies or, more generally, in institutions and organizations, where data collection and analysis has a crucial role.
Students at Data Science for Management course at University of Catania will develop an in-depth knowledge with regards to:
- structured and unstructured data collection, processing, compression, filing, security;
- the most common programming languages for data analysis;
- statistical learning and statistical analysis of data;
- machine learning, neural computing and deep learning;
- database design, also with reference the special features of "Big Data".
- Data base and Big Data Analytics
- Data Analysis and Statistical Learning
- Statistical Learning
- Digital Innovation and Transformation Management
- Behavioral Economics and Complexity
- Advanced Machine Learning and Knowledge Discovery
- Neural Computing
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Catania and/or in Italy, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Copy of passport
- Copy of bachelor's degree certificate or registration certificate attesting the expected graduation date
- Letter of reference
- Curriculum vitae in English
- English language qualification
- Statement of purpose
International306 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 306 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Catania
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.