Public Health from University of Brighton aim to equip you to join the dynamic field of public health with a strong grasp of research methods and interdisciplinary skills.
The course prepares students to pursue careers related to public health. Our graduates are currently working in Local Authorities, Public Health England, Health Education England, national and international Universities and in a range of national and international public and non-governmental organisations.
- Principles and practice of public health
- Research methods and critical appraisal
- Essential statistics in health and medical care
- Health protection
- Global public health
- Population mental health
- Nutrition in public health
- Sexual health
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Generally there's no deadline for applying for a postgraduate course at Brighton.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Health Health Administration View 1595 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
- Applicants should have achieved a first or upper second-class undergraduate honours degree or equivalent in any Public Health-related subject.
- Evidence of at least five years of work experience in an environment related to public health. Applicants must demonstrate a capacity to study at Masters level.
- Successful completion of at least three years of basic medical science at a UK medical school (having gained at least 360 credits) with a guaranteed place to continue medical studies on completion of the MSc.
International19920 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19920 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9980 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK £6,654
- International £13,280
- UK £3,327
- International £6,640
Living costs for Brighton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.