The Irish Studies programme from Beijing Foreign Studies University is committed to excellence in teaching and research, equity, and diversity.
Reasons for Choosing SEIS
- Top-class teaching and research faculty: SEIS is recognized as the “flagship” school of the university and a national leader in studies of English language and literature.
- Innovation, intercultural competence, and humanistic education: these are the three most important SEIS values.
- All English-language learning environment: all programs are taught in English and students are required to submit theses in English.
- SEIS’s graduate courses focus on professional knowledge and research methodology.
- They are intended to broaden students’ scope of knowledge, and prepare them to become professionals equipped with humanistic knowledge, independent research ability and high self-motivation.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies Linguistics View 34 other Masters in Linguistics in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BA with related background and a good academic record
- IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (If English is not the applicant’s first language)
- Chinese Language Background is preferred
International4309 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4309 EUR per year during 36 months.
- RMB 30,000 Per Year
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.