Contemporary Bioethics from University of Brighton will address core issues in bioethics while also considering the frameworks and structures which shape bioethical discourse, including gender, coloniality, and global health. As such, it will empower students to engage with the bioethical challenges that medical, scientific, technological, and social changes will present in the future.
The course has been specifically designed for students seeking advanced training and education in both theoretical and applied bioethics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Current Issues and Approaches in Bioethics Research
- Feminist and Anti-Colonial Bioethics
- Global Bioethics
- Solidarity in Bioethics and Society
- Ethical Issues at the Beginning and End of Life
- Current Issues in Bioethics Research
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology Philosophy & Ethics View 264 other Masters in Biomedicine in United Kingdom
- First or upper second-class undergraduate honours degree in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- IELTS: a minimum score of 7, with no less than 6.5 in each section.
- Applicants may be interviewed as part of the selection process.
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK £6,168
- International £12,336
- UK £3,084
- International £6,168
Living costs for Brighton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.