At Cyber Security from University of Brighton you will learn how to critically assess the most prominent information security threats, vulnerabilities and risks to different information systems and networks.
Students at Cyber Security from University of Brighton will:
- Gain advanced technical and professional skills essential in the growing cyber security industry
- Plan, design and build viable solutions and protocols appropriate for specific issues using information security best practice
- Contribute to the development of new techniques and technologies through research
- Computer Security
- Secure Information Systems Engineering
- Network Security
- Information Security Management
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery in Data
- Research Methods
- Cyber Security Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Generally there's no deadline for applying for a postgraduate course at Brighton.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Cyber Security View 734 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
- Normally an honours degree at 2:2 in a related subject or relevant work experience.
- English language proficiency
International15800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15800 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8100 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Brighton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.