Advanced Podiatry from University of Brighton helps you to develop complex decision-making skills, apply evidence-based practice and develop innovative solutions that will enhance patient, family and carer experience and improve clinical outcomes.
The course supports a multicultural exchange of clinical knowledge and approaches, which gives an exciting extra dimension to learning.
Masters-level education is an important component of advanced and specialist practice. It allows you greater autonomy and to accelerate personal and professional development or promotion in your practice.
Some roles that our graduates have secured include clinical specialists, consultant podiatrists, podiatry management positions, general management roles, clinical educator and podiatry education positions.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Research Theory and Application for Health Professionals
- Health Professional as an Educator
- Leadership and Service Development in Health and Social Care
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Generally there's no deadline for applying for a postgraduate course at Brighton.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 1013 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This course is for qualified podiatrists. Applicants should hold an honours degree in podiatry but those with suitable alternative qualifications, such as a diploma in podiatry, will be considered.
- Normally a minimum of two years recent clinical experience post qualification is required for entry to this course.
International13841 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13841 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7866 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7866 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Eastbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.