In a world confronted with unprecedented challenges, notably climate change and the digital and biological revolutions, institutions of higher education have a responsibility in preparing the leaders of tomorrow who will guide society and organizations, help overcome these challenges, and face the consequent societal changes.
The success of this mission requires combining multiple perspectives. It is in this spirit that three institutions of academic excellence, UNIL-HEC, IMD and EPFL have joined forces to help society overcome those challenges and spearhead the transition toward a more resilient, environmentally responsible and inclusive economy.
Students on the Master of Science in Sustainable Management and Technology programme from Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne will build competences along three dimensions simultaneously and in a balanced manner: technology & innovation, economics & management, and tools & skills for developing sustainable solutions.
- Information security & digital trust
- Science of climate change
- Robotics & the future of manufacturing
- Statistical inference & machine learning
- New tools & research strategies in personalized health
- Causal inference
- Energy supply, economics and transition
- Digitalization and sustainable logistics
- Applied machine learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Sustainable Development Environmental Sciences View 82 other Masters in Management Studies in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Your resumé (curriculum vitae).
- Copy of your University degree(s), if already available.
- Complete transcripts from each university you have attended.
- A statement of purpose. See below for a detailed explanation.
- Your identity card or passport.
- Extra documents, such as TOEFL or GRE scores, research publications, or other portfolios of your previous work, are welcome but not compulsory.
International1500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA1500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 EUR per semester during 24 months.
CHF 730 per semester
Living costs for Lausanne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.