The Southwest University of Science and Technology offers a Master's in Control Science and Engineering.
In 2005, it was renamed School of Information Engineering. At present, there are approximately 2700 students enrolled in the school majoring in six undergraduate programs, two Master's Degree Programs of primary disciplines, 6 Master's Degree Programs of subordinate disciplines and 3 professional Master's Degree Programs respectively. Additionally, it has 2 provincial key disciplines and 2 provincial key labs as well as a provincial talent education base, a national characteristic specialty program, a national top-quality course, two provincial top-quality courses, a provincial teaching team and a key specialty of national defense.
Of the 130 teaching members including academicians Lin Xiangdi and Li Youping, there are 15 professors, 26 associate professors and 24 teachers with doctorates and a teaching research team of 40 part-time teachers who are research fellows or senior engineers from research institutes and companies like the China Academy of Engineering Physics, China Aerodynamics Research and Development Center, Sichuan Changhong Electronics Group, Sichuan Jiuzhou Group, and Southwest Institute of Automation, all of which are members of the Board of the Directors to SWUST.
Supported by the joint-running system of SWUST and its board members from local companies and research institutions, the school has grown and specialized in research fields of kinematic measurement & control technology, network-based signal transmission& control, optical information transmission & control, detection and control of environmental pollution and robotics. Meanwhile, the School has established some key discipline laboratories, such as the Control Theory and Simulation Laboratory, MEMS Technology Laboratory and the Communication and Information Systems Laboratory.
- Attaching great importance to the tapping of student’s innovation potentials and cultivation of their team spirit, the School has been encouraging students to participate in a variety of technological contests, such as the National Electronic Design Contest, China University Robocon and the Challenge Cup, in which the students have accomplished outstanding achievements.
- In July 2004, the robot team won the champion and got the Best Technology Award in the Third China University Robocon. Moreover, in September 2004, on behalf of China, the same team participated in the ABU Robocon and won the runner-up and Best Technology Award. Furthermore, in recent years, students in this school also have been awarded first prizes in the National Electronic Design Competition for several times.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Materials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 33 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Holding a Bachelor's degree.
- Good grades, behave normally and be healthy.
- 18-35 years old.
- English language proficiency certificate.
International3255 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3255 EUR per year during 24 months.
- RMB 25,000 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.