The philosophy of the School of Computer Science and Technology from Southwest University of Science and Technology is to use projects to develop students' skills for learning to do, learning to be, learning to think and learning to communicate. With the emphasis on the cultivation of students' comprehensive quality and adaptation to the development of computer technology and the requirements of society initially, the School not only cooperates with large domestic enterprises and research institutions, but is also involved in international (ACM/IEEE) computer education research. The School’s talent cultivation is based on specialty, society requirements service, development of practical ability and the creative potential of students.
There are 132 professional teachers, including 15professors, 35 associate professors, 34 PhD qualified teachers and 87 members of the China Computer Federation. Our school is currently composed of nine teaching and research groups, which are: Computer Software and Theory, Embedded Technology, Information Security, Knowledge Engineering &Education Technology, Computer Architecture, Networks &High-performance Computing, Machinery Vision, Virtual Reality and Medical Imaging Technology. We have established close academic ties and talent exchangingprogrammes with famous universities in the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Sweden and Japan.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Founded in1994, the School currently offers four undergraduate majors — Software Engineering, Computer Science &Technology, Information Security and Medical Imaging Technology.
- The School provides first-level Master’s programmesforComputer Science & Technology and Software Engineering, and second-level Master’sprogrammesinEducation Technology and Engineering of Computer Technology.
- The School has its own Experimental Teaching Centre of Computer Application, a Software Innovation Base, which is part of the practicing bases for SWUST’s “8111 brands” project, as well as several first-class research platforms such as Sichuan Provincial Internet Health Service Engineering Laboratory, SichuanKey Laboratory of Colleges and UniversitiesonIntelligent Electrical Appliance and Intelligent Systems, and MianyangNetwork Convergence Engineering Laboratory and MianyangCyberspace Security Key Laboratory.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 35 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Holding a Bachelor's degree.
- Good grades, behave normally and be healthy.
- 18-35 years old.
- English language proficiency certificate.
International3255 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3255 EUR per year during 24 months.
- RMB 25,000 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.