The program trains postgraduates for their capabilities in independent scientific research, solving theoretical/practical problems related to the subject, and cross-infiltration of other disciplines. The degree requires also mastery of a foreign language, with perfect reading, writing and translation, as well as basic listening and speaking skills. The program aims to train compound talents who can engage in scientific research, teaching, engineering and management in IT industry.
- Parallel computing system
- Operating system analysis and design
- Mathematical statistics and stochastic processes
- Digital signal processing
- Data Communication
- CAD method and technology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences View 71 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Chang'an University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The applicant should hold a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university and a foreign passport, have good health and good school record.
International3297 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3297 USD per year during 36 months.
- RMB 21000 for one academic year
Living costs for Xi'an
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.