We offer a master degree in Sociology of Education at Central China Normal University.
- The School of Sociology could be traced back to 1930s, and after years of development, now it consists of two departments, Department of Sociology and Department of Social Work, an Institute of Population Studies, and several other research centers, such as Urban Community Research Center, Research Center for Social Policies and Social Development, Social Investigation Research Center, and Training Center for Occupational Level of Social Work.
- The School has a faculty of 33, among whom there is 1 national talent of the New Century 100-1000-10000 Talents Project, 2 MOE New Century Excellent Talents, 2 distinguished professors, 1 chair professor, 9 professors and 10 associate professors, 8 doctoral supervisors and 15 master’s supervisors. And 88% of the teaching staffs have Ph.Ds.
- The renowned Chinese Sociologist Prof. Zheng Hangsheng was the Honorary Dean and distinguished professor.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- highest degree of education (notarized copy)
- transcript (notarized copy)
- study plan
- two recommendation letters
- copy of passport
- photo (20-80K, with blue background)
International4063 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4063 EUR per year during 24 months.
- RMB 28,000 per year
Living costs for Wuhan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.