Tailor-made for future Executives in international businesses, the International Human Resources Project Management program from Université de Rennes 1 was created in collaboration with IHRM professionals.
It is aimed at students wishing to pursue an international management career in a global context. It develops a wide range of up-to-date skills in social innovation and in HRM. The program will concentrate on the key role of HRM project management in an international context.
Four key managerial skills will be developed:
- understanding the international and multicultural management context;
- acquiring specific knowledge essential to work in HRM in an international context: talent management, compensation and benefits, mobility management;
- leading change management, team-work, psychological well being, HRM project management ;
- extending their international network, and working with people from different nationalities and cultures who share the same interest in international HRM.
- International Human Resources Management
- Organization Theory and Human Resources Management
- European Economic and Social Environment
- Negotiation and Employee Relations in Europe
- Communication 3.0
- Cross-Cultural Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Human Resource Management View 30 other Masters in Project Management in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Master in International Human Resources Project Management is an English-taught Master 2 program, leading to a Master’s degree fully accredited by the French state.
- In order to apply, students should hold a 4-year Bachelor’s, or a Master 1 or Master 2 or a 4 or 5-year business school diploma
- Holders of a 3-year Bachelor’s Degree are not eligible to apply.
- Letter of motivation (in English) explaining the reasons why you are applying to the program,
- Detailed curriculum vitae,
- Certified copy of the Bachelor’s degree, and corresponding certified transcripts,
- Proof of English language proficiency. The English language test is not mandatory if you are a native English speaker or if you have studied in English at the university level.
- 1 passport-sized photo, Photocopy of passport or carte de séjour if applicable,
- Certified translation in French or in English of birth certificate.
International9500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA9500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Rennes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.