Management of International Tourism (The Ostelea School of Tourism) from University of Lleida gives students the opportunity to learn to make decisions efficiently from a business and international perspective that always embraces new technologies.
The most common Professional Opportunities for the participants in the Master in Management of International Tourism are:
- Tourism Product Director.
- Corporate Director of Tourism Organizations.
- Director of Operation in tourism companies.
- Destination planner and manager.
- Consultant in tourism companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Structures and finance of the tourism sector
- International marketing and commercialization of tourism destinations
- Talent and innovation management in global contexts
- Strategic management and operations in global tourism destinations
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Business Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 24 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- University degree
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two Recommendation letters
International12800 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12800 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA12800 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12800 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Lleida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.