At Digital Marketing from Teesside University you examine the disruptive nature of technology and how it challenges traditional marketing methods and practices – exploring new ways of working across infrastructure, processes, people and culture to support the marketing function within a business.
Students at Digital Marketing from Teesside University will:
- consider a wide range of marketing theory
- critically evaluate how all aspects of digital marketing link into the strategic marketing planning process
You work on live briefs with real-world employers, giving you first-hand experience of working to meet client needs. Recent students have worked with digital transformation company NetMinds. They were really impressed with the plans and recommendations students developed: ‘We managed to improve and update our services from the work undertaken by Teesside University International Business School students.
We are certain that this collaboration will continue and we will keep working with students on developing some new methods and tools for process and products design. By studying this course students are able to merge their academic knowledge with practical experience of working in the field."
- Digital Communications
- Digital Innovation and Change Management
- Digital Optimisation, Analytics and Metrics
- Professional Marketing Project
- Strategic Digital Marketing
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesStrategic Management Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 318 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
- You must be an honours graduate of any discipline, with a minimum of a 2.2 obtained from a recognised university, or hold an equivalent professional qualification acceptable to Teesside University Business School.
- If you do not have an honours degree, but significant marketing or management experience, you are encouraged to apply.
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National6710 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6710 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part time Fee for UK applicants £750 for each 20 credits
Living costs for Middlesbrough
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.