This Aviation Management programme from Teesside University includes a number of domestic and international trips. They are optional and not included in your tuition fees.
Top three reasons to study this course with us:
- Industry input: guest lectures provide an insight into industry operations and allow you to develop professional networks.
- Field trips: experience the operational and strategic elements of airport operations, both landside and airside, through local, national and international trips.
- Sector events: network with aviation leaders conferences including the World Travel and Tourism Market and Institute for Travel and Tourism.
You develop and transform your career in aviation management, either aircrew or airside. You can expect to work in air transportation, including consultancy, management operations, academic roles as well as work for global brands including Swissport, dnata, Emirates, British Airways and regulatory bodies.
- Agile Strategic Decision-Making in Aviation
- Business Research Methods
- Challenges and Opportunities in the Skies
- Leadership in Aviation
- Passengers, Consumption and Culture
- Transformation in Aviation
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Transport Management Tourism & Leisure View 1555 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Teesside University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Typically an honours degree (at least a 2:2), professional qualification or equivalent experience.
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National6100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6100 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part time Fee for UK applicants £680 for each 20 credits
Living costs for Middlesbrough
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.