Sports Physiotherapy Studies from Teesside University curriculum has been developed using the International Federation of Sports Physical Therapy competencies and with engagement from clinicians working within professional sporting environments. You will be taught by academic staff with clinical experience of working with athletic populations and external clinicians with experience of working with professional athletes from multi sports will form a key element of the teaching team.
As a graduate you will have the knowledge and skills to be able to further your career in a professional sports environment. For those working in non-professional sporting environments it is anticipated that you would become a subject matter expert in the management of sports injuries and could transfer this knowledge to practice in either public funded healthcare settings or to private practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing research projects
- Evidence Based Practice
- Exercise Physiology and Sports Clinical Biomechanics
- Health Promotion and Behavioural Change
- Rehabilitation of the Injured Athlete
- Sports Injury Prevention
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Physiotherapy Sports Sciences View 1009 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- Applicants would normally require a 2:1 degree or above in physiotherapy.
- A successful DBS check will need to be completed for all students to allow them to work in clinical practice as part of the internship. This will be carried out within the UK following acceptance onto the course.
- International applicants will require a minimum overall IELTS score of 6.5 (with a minimum score of 6.5 in all sections) or equivalent.
International7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP per year during 24 months.
National3935 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3935 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Middlesbrough
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.