Designed to meet the needs of both UK based and international nurses, this BSc Nursing from University of Dundee will enable you to develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of topics relating to your professional practice.
The course is flexible and will allow you to tailor your study to your own needs. You can choose from a range of areas of suit your interests, including:
- exploring and managing long-term cardiac conditions
- assessing, diagnosing and managing patients with minor illnesses
- developing person-centred approaches to care
- examining quality and clinical governance in practice
The course is offered on a part-time basis and delivered through online distance learning. A small number of modules are also delivered partly face-to-face for locally based students.
This course facilitates the development of graduate, lifelong learning skills (such as critical reflection, critical thinking, problem-solving and the use of evidence-based practice) to enhance the student’s professional and academic skills. This will maximise the opportunities for career development and progression.
In addition, this course provides the foundation for further development into higher degrees, advanced practice and specialist practice.
- Work Based Skills and Innovative Practice (SCQF Level 9)
- Work Based Skills and Innovative Practice (SCQF Level 10)
- Microbiology and its Application to Practice
- Current Perspectives in Cardiovascular Disease
- Meeting the Needs of Older People in Diverse Care Settings
- Quality and Clinical Governance in Practice
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 263 other Masters in Nursing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This course is for nurses, midwives and other professionals in health and social care contexts such as the voluntary sector, managers, non-governmental organisations (NGOs), physiotherapists, and nutritionists.
- You will need to have achieved 120 credits at SCQF level 7, and 120 credits at level 8 (or equivalent) which is normally demonstrated by your professional qualification.
International9430 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9430 GBP per year during 36 months.
National3680 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3680 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Dundee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.