At Public Health (Applied) from Teesside University you apply contemporary public health theory to practice, developing a critical understanding of complex global public health issues, and translate theoretical scientific knowledge in public health into tangible sustainable interventions for improved health.
After completing the course, potential career opportunities may include:
- a variety of roles in a contemporary public health workforce
- public health research
- a professional development role.
- Data Analysis Methods
- Developing Research Projects
- International Public Health
- Leadership and Management in Public Health
- Public Health in Context
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 963 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
- An honours degree (2.2 and above) or equivalent in a subject related to social sciences, health and health sciences, life sciences, or public health.
- Applicants whose first language is not English will need to satisfy the English language requirements which are a minimum overall score of 6.5 IELTS and minimum 5.5 in each band, or equivalent as set out in the Teesside English Language Policy.
International9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 24 months.
National4325 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4325 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Middlesbrough
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.