Our BSc Midwifery from University of Dundee will enable you to develop and enhance the quality of your professional practice at BSc level.
Our post-registration Midwifery course will enable you to develop your knowledge, values, and enhance the quality of your professional practice - particularly in the context of increasingly complicated births. Gaining a degree will enable you access to career development and additional opportunities with the midwifery field.
You can choose from a wide variety of modules to suit your speciality. You will develop your knowledge and expertise of people-centred approaches to care and infection prevention and control in practice.
This course has been designed to meet the needs of both UK and international midwives. You will become a part of a global network of students learning together to transform lives and improve healthcare outcomes. You'll learn through our flexible and interactive distance learning course.
You will graduate with lifelong learning skills such as critical reflection, critical thinking, problem-solving, and the use of evidence-based practice. These will enhance your professional and academic skills, and maximise the opportunities for career development and progression.
- Work Based Skills and Innovative Practice (SCQF Level 9)
- Work Based Skills and Innovative Practice (SCQF Level 10)
- Microbiology and its Application to Practice
- Current Perspectives in Cardiovascular Disease
- Developing Academic Skills for Practice
- Meeting the Needs of Older People in Diverse Care Settings
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Microbiology View 117 other Masters in Microbiology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This course is for nurses, midwives and other professionals in health and social care contexts such as the voluntary sector, managers, non-governmental organisations (NGOs), physiotherapists, and nutritionists.
- You will need to have achieved 120 credits at SCQF level 7, and 120 credits at level 8 (or equivalent) which is normally demonstrated by your professional qualification.
International9430 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9430 GBP per year during 36 months.
National3680 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3680 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Dundee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.