At Aerospace Engineering (with Advanced Practice) from Teesside University you develop knowledge and key skills in advanced aerospace structures, advanced fluid dynamics, finite element methods, research and enterprise, space mission analysis and trajectory design, and supply chain management.
- Most aerospace engineering graduates seek careers in companies directly or indirectly linked to the aerospace industry. However, the skills and knowledge you acquire are also be relevant to other sectors such as the automobile, engineering process, oil and gas, electronics, electrical engineering and renewable energy industries.
- Our BEng/MEng graduates from Aerospace Engineering course have secured work/placement opportunities with Airbus, BAE Systems, EDF Energy, Rolls-Royce, GE Aviation, Qinetiq, Cobham, Jacobs Engineering Group, Cummins, Labman Caterpillar and others.
- Advanced Aerospace Structures
- Advanced Fluid Dynamics
- Advanced Practice in Science, Engineering and Design
- Engineering Research Project
- Finite Element Methods
- Research and Enterprise
- Space Mission Analysis and Trajectory Design
- Supply Chain Management
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Astronomy & Space Sciences Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 89 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in United Kingdom
- You need a first degree in aerospace engineering or relevant engineering discipline equivalent to at least a UK second class (2.2) honours degree. Relevant engineering disciplines includes aerospace, aeronautical, mechanical, and mechanical systems.
- Students with a degree awarded outside the UK must also meet the University's minimum English language requirements.
- A post-experience or professional qualification
- Equivalent qualifications (including international qualifications).
International7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP per year during 20 months.
National4335 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4335 GBP per year during 20 months.
Living costs for Middlesbrough
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.