At Occupational and Business Psychology from University of Roehampton you will cover the theoretical areas specified by the Division of Occupational Psychology of the British Psychological Society as a necessary basis for occupational psychology Chartership. In addition, you will be introduced to practical and professional issues in occupational and business psychology throughout the programme, with ‘organisational visits’ and a specific assessed component entitled ’Evidence Informed Practice’.
On completion of your learning journey, you will be a practitioner-ready graduate with a range of skills to apply psychology to business and occupational settings. Alternatively, some graduates may prefer to work within the context of human resources, as a Career/Executive Coach, or as Qualified BPS Test User: ability and personality.
- Leadership, Engagement, and Motivation
- Selection & Psychological Testing (including BPS Occupational Test User qualifications)
- Wellbeing and Organisation Health
- Work Design & Organisational Change
- Coaching, Training and Behavioural Change
- Evidence Informed Practice
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- National students deadlines - 28 September
- If you are an international student, you should apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesPsychology Management Studies Organisational Behaviour View 842 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
Minimum 2.2 honours degree in Psychology, Business Management or Human Resource Management.
- Language requirements
- International Baccalaureate
- European Baccalaureate English
International15650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15650 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.