We offer a master degree in Radio Physics at Central China Normal University.
- The College of Physical Science and Technology was initially founded in 1903 as the Department of Physics of Wenhua University (the origin of Central China Normal University).
- At present, there are 1371 undergraduates, 436 academic masters, 30 professional masters and 95 PhDs are enrolled in the college.
- The college recruits students nationwide in the following undergraduate majors: physics (normal specialty), electronic information science and technology, communication engineering, electronic information engineering, and the class of National Physics Talent Training Base, experimental class with inter-discipline of physics and chemistry, and experimental class with inter-discipline of physics and mathematics (non-normal specialty).
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Central China Normal University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- highest degree of education (notarized copy)
- transcript (notarized copy)
- study plan
- two recommendation letters
- copy of passport
- photo (20-80K, with blue background)
International4867 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4867 EUR per year during 24 months.
- RMB 36,000 per year
Living costs for Wuhan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.