We offer a master degree in Radio Physics at Central China Normal University.
- The College of Physical Science and Technology was initially founded in 1903 as the Department of Physics of Wenhua University (the origin of Central China Normal University).
- At present, there are 1371 undergraduates, 436 academic masters, 30 professional masters and 95 PhDs are enrolled in the college.
- The college recruits students nationwide in the following undergraduate majors: physics (normal specialty), electronic information science and technology, communication engineering, electronic information engineering, and the class of National Physics Talent Training Base, experimental class with inter-discipline of physics and chemistry, and experimental class with inter-discipline of physics and mathematics (non-normal specialty).
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPhysics General Engineering & Technology View 385 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- highest degree of education (notarized copy)
- transcript (notarized copy)
- study plan
- two recommendation letters
- copy of passport
- photo (20-80K, with blue background)
International4867 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4867 EUR per year during 24 months.
- RMB 36,000 per year
Living costs for Wuhan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.