In the MSc International Relations from University of Dundee you will learn to analyse global political dynamics. Explore the way in which international relations is changing, by examining traditional state actors as well as a variety of intergovernmental and non-governmental actors.
Focus on key global challenges such as:
- climate change
- human rights and mass atrocities
- the re-emergence of Russia as a global political force
- the shifting terrain of identity and communal conflict
- terrorism in the Middle East
- organised crime
You will gain a thorough grounding in the academic study of international politics, focusing on theoretical approaches and methods.
Graduates from the MSc International Relations have a wide range of career options in areas including:
- political parties
- the civil service
- international organisations (e.g. United Nations, European Union)
- non-governmental organisations
- International Relations
- The European Energy Union in the International Energy Transition
- Just Transition to a Low-Carbon Economy
- International Relations and Energy and Natural Resources
- The Political Economy of Climate Change and Environment
- The Political Economy of Climate Change
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Environmental Management Natural Resource Management View 53 other Masters in Natural Resource Management in United Kingdom
- An honours degree in Politics/International Relations or a related subject at lower second class or above
- Consideration will also be given to applicants with other academic backgrounds who explain clearly their motivation for undertaking the relevant MSc, outlining any relevant work experience
International19900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8350 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Dundee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.