At Artificial Intelligence with Data Analytics from Teesside University you strengthen and deepen your skills on the cutting edge of computer science and are prepared to make the transition from programmers to team leaders and designers.
Students at Artificial Intelligence with Data Analytics from Teesside University will:
- focus on a supporting strand of statistical methods and research methods to provide the academic rigour required for postgraduate study and the practical skills for entry to industry.
- experience new trends pervading the software industry that influence a wide range of applications, from supply chain analysis to pharmaceutical manufacture.
- benefit from a range of authentic and engaging learning experiences and assessments.
- develop practical and cutting edge skills for entry to their local computer science industry.
- Artificial Intelligence Ethics and Applications
- Computing Master's Project
- Data Analytics
- Intelligent Decision Support Systems
- Machine Learning
- Research and Development
- Statistical Methods for Data Analytics
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 259 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Teesside University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- You will normally have a first degree in related discipline (2.2 minimum) or relevant experience or equivalent qualifications.
- Acceptable subjects include artificial intelligence, computer forensics, computer science, computing, information technology, artificial intelligence, data science, computer forensics and digital forensics.
- In addition, international students will require IELTS or equivalent.
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National6695 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6695 GBP per year during 12 months.
Fee for UK applicants
- £4,335 a year with advanced practice
- Part time: £745 for each 20 credits
Fee for international applicants
- £8,500 a year with advanced practice
Living costs for Middlesbrough
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.