The English and American Literature degree at Beijing Foreign Studies University is committed to excellence in teaching and research, equity, and diversity.
Reasons for Choosing SEIS
- Top-class teaching and research faculty: SEIS is recognized as the “flagship” school of the university and a national leader in studies of English language and literature.
- Innovation, intercultural competence, and humanistic education: these are the three most important SEIS values.
- All English-language learning environment: all programs are taught in English and students are required to submit theses in English.
- SEIS’s graduate courses focus on professional knowledge and research methodology.
- They are intended to broaden students’ scope of knowledge, and prepare them to become professionals equipped with humanistic knowledge, independent research ability and high self-motivation.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Linguistics View 54 other Masters in Language Studies in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BA with related background and a good academic record
- IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (If English is not the applicant’s first language)
- Chinese Language Background is preferred
International4313 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4313 EUR per year during 36 months.
- RMB 30,000 Per Year
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.