Beijing Foreign Studies University has master’s and PhD programs, including 7 master’s programs(Linguistics and Applied Linguistics, International Chinese Language Education, Chinese Language and Literature, Comparative Literature and World Literature, Ancient Chinese Literature, Literature and Art, and Chinese Contemporary Literature) and three PhD programs (Comparative Literature and Cross-Cultural Studies, International Chinese Language Education, Language Policy and Planning).
- All majors are now open to global admissions.
- Internationalized learning environment: international students of SCLL come from nearly 50 countries, with its Chinese students from all over the country.
- Chinese and international students are studying in the same School, thus forming a valuable international learning environment, and building a cross-cultural communication platform.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Linguistics View 54 other Masters in Language Studies in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Photocopy of the photopage of the passport
- Three recent photos forpassport
- Application form
- Guardian’s Letter of Guarantee (please download, fill in and upload online)
- Letter of Enrollment Commitment (please download, fill in and upload online)
- Copy of ID card or passport photo page of guardian
- Proof of Chinese proficiency level: valid HSK academic sheet
- Academic result sheet (photocopied, a Chinese or English translation shall both be submitted if the text is not in Chinese or English)
- Certificate of Graduation / Pre-graduation Certificate or Degree Certificate (photocopied, a Chinese or English translation shall both be submitted if the text is not in Chinese or English)
- Personal Statement
- Letter of Recommendationfrom two former associate professors/professors or with similar qualifications
- CV(in Chinese)
International4309 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4309 EUR per year during 36 months.
- RMB 30,000 Per Year
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.