This MSc International Marketing and Management from University of Dundee broadens your understanding of management, business and beyond marketing.
As well as covering the traditional, founding concepts and theories of marketing, you will also develop knowledge of social media marketing, digital marketing, content generation, digital tracking, and data analysis. You will understand the practical side of the various marketing tools and learn the pros and cons of each for the professional marketer.
You will also have the opportunity to take part in a global internship or complete a project with an organisation.
You can also contact the course director, Professor Bill Russell, via Skype to discuss the course.
If you have previously studied marketing or general business, our MSc International Marketing can help you to develop your career in this area to understand the latest trends.
If you have never studied marketing or general business previously, you can use your new-found knowledge to launch careers in marketing or continue in a marketing role.
Choosing a pathway in Management could be of interest if you are looking to develop your management skills or become a manager in the future. The most obvious role that many graduates have moved into is a marketing manager related role, where they have a solid understanding of marketing coupled with knowledge of key business management skills.
Graduates move into all sizes of business and across all sectors. Many have launched their own businesses.
- Marketing as Creative Practice
- Customer Experience Design
- Marketing Management and Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic Management & Organisational Analysis
- International Marketing Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 293 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
- Generally a good (at least a second class Honours degree or equivalent) first degree in any subject which has enabled the applicant to develop analytical and quantitative skills.
- If you are concerned that your qualifications do not meet our normal expectation you may apply, but you should include a short personal statement concerning your general interest in your own education, work experience and prior relevant learning. Places are limited and early application is advised even for well-qualified candidates.
International18950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18950 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7950 GBP per year during 12 months.
Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland - £ 7,950 per year of study
EU/International - £ 18,950 per year of study
Living costs for Dundee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.