We offer a master degree in Theoretical Physics at Central China Normal University.
- The College of Physical Science and Technology was initially founded in 1903 as the Department of Physics of Wenhua University (the origin of Central China Normal University).
- The research fields of particle physics and high-energy nuclear physics, and the theoretical physics in the college have all entered into the international frontier.
- The college was the first institute in China to participate in the STAR Experiment at the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider, Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL), the leading Chinese institute of the ALICE Experiment at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), European Nuclear Research Center (CERN), the CBM Experiment at the Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research (FAIR), Germany, is also a full member of LHCb Experiment at CERN and BESIII Experiment in Beijing.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Central China Normal University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- highest degree of education (notarized copy)
- transcript (notarized copy)
- study plan
- two recommendation letters
- copy of passport
- photo (20-80K, with blue background)
International4867 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4867 EUR per year during 24 months.
- RMB 36,000 per year
Living costs for Wuhan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.