This Master of Business Administration is offered at Ningbo University, a young, dynamic and comprehensive university growing up with the reform and opening up, as well as one of the top 100 universities in China and one of the three key universities in Zhejiang province. It was established in 1986 with the first donation from Sir-Yue Kong Pao and Deng Xiaoping autographed the name of Ningbo University.
There are five prestigious universities in China such as Zhejiang University, Fudan University, The University of Science and Technology of China, Peking University and former Hangzhou University, that were pointed to help the development of Ningbo University.
- The university also creates a “platform + module” model to practice the concept of providing freedom for the students to select the specialty to be successful and try to produce high quality graduates for development of the local economy and society.
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 82 other Masters in Management Studies in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Foreign citizens with a valid ordinary passport and Bachelor's degree for master's program applicants, in good physical and mental health.
- Application form with photo
- A photocopy of passport
- Highest degree and transcript (original copy or notarized copy)
- Certificate of Non-criminal Record
- Remittance receipt of the application fee
- Good English language proficiency. For those whose native language is not English, please provide score report of English language test (e.g. TOEFL/IELTS/others).
International4076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10191 USD for the full programme during 30 months.
National4076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10191 USD for the full programme during 30 months.
- 65000 CNY
Living costs for Ningbo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.