What you will learn
The Art Design and Its Historical Theory direction of this Design program at Ningbo University is rooted in the study of art design theory of Eastern Zhejiang culture.
Based on the ancient culture of Eastern Zhejiang, it studies the artistic design and related cultural characteristics of utensils and human settlements in this region. It also draws on western classics and explores new design language from tradition.
The Industrial Design and Its Theory direction closely combines with local regional characteristics, studies industrial transformation and upgrading, product innovation design and its theory.
It co-constructs practice bases with nearly 20 enterprises and territories, such as BULL Electrical, Jiejie Tools, Beyond, Hefeng Chuangyi Plaza and Youngor, to form unique advantages in product innovation design and industrial countermeasures research.
Topics in this course include:
- Artistic design
- Western classics
- Industrial design
- Product innovation design
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design Graphic Design View 14 other Masters in Industrial Design in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Foreign citizens with a valid ordinary passport and Bachelor's degree for master's program applicants, in good physical and mental health.
- Application form with photo
- A photocopy of passport
- Highest degree and transcript (original copy or notarized copy)
- Certificate of Non-criminal Record
- Remittance receipt of the application fee
- Good English language proficiency. For those whose native language is not English, please provide score report of English language test (e.g. TOEFL/IELTS/others).
International3135 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3135 USD per year during 36 months.
National3135 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3135 USD per year during 36 months.
- 20000 CNY/year
Living costs for Ningbo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.