The graduates of this Master of Business Administration - MIT Ningbo Supply Chain Management from Ningbo University will be equipped with the skills that companies seek in an increasingly complex and dynamic marketplace as a result of two years of challenging coursework, immersion in state-of-the-art research, and interaction with industry partners.
What you will learn:
- Mirroring the top-ranked MIT Supply Chain Management program offered at the MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics, the MNSCM program delivers cutting-edge knowledge and expertise in problem solving, change management, and leadership.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 14 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Ningbo University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Foreign citizens with a valid ordinary passport and Bachelor's degree for master's program applicants, in good physical and mental health.
- Application form with photo
- A photocopy of passport
- Highest degree and transcript (original copy or notarized copy)
- Certificate of Non-criminal Record
- Remittance receipt of the application fee
- Good English language proficiency. For those whose native language is not English, please provide score report of English language test (e.g. TOEFL/IELTS/others).
International5095 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10191 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National5095 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10191 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
- 65000 CNY
Living costs for Ningbo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.