In this International Trade (Chinese Business) program from Zhejiang Gongshang University, there will be courses like Modern Economics, International Economics, China’s Policies of International Trade, International Trade and Practice, Chinese Business Law and other eight courses.
- Students are expected to have a better understanding of the main theories in economics, of the latest development of China’s economy since the reform in late 1970s and of China’s international trade, especially the trade between China and the home country of the students.
- The program aims to help students master the economic theories well and succeed in applying these theories into analyzing the economic issues around us.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Outline of China
- Modern Economics
- International Economics
- China's Policies for International Trade
- China's Policies for Finance
- Practice of International Trade and Simulated Experiment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Commerce International Business View 7 other Masters in Commerce in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Zhejiang Gongshang University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Filled Application form for Degree programs in Zhejiang Gongshang University
- Bachelor degree diploma and course transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS or other English Learning Certificate
- Two letters of recommendation (three letters of recommendation if employed)
- Photocopy of your passport and 5 photos, which size is as the same as in passport
- Foreigner Physical Examination Report
- Remittance receipt of the application fee of 400 RMB yuan
International3480 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3480 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3480 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3480 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 25,000 (RMB)
Living costs for Hangzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.