The International Law program is offered by Zhejiang Gongshang University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The International Law program is offered by Zhejiang Gongshang University.
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Law Legal Studies View 31 other Masters in International Law in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants who have given up their original Chinese citizenship and become foreign citizens must become foreign citizens April 30, 2017 and must have lived abroad more than 2 years from April 30, 2017, to April 30, 2021 (more than 9 months of residence abroad year can be considered as one year).
- The applicant has acquired foreign citizenship automatically at the time of birth in a foreign country, whose parents are Chinese citizens, or one of the parents is a Chinese citizen, must also meet the requirements above.
- Applicants for master's degree studies must have a bachelor's certificate.
- English Medium Degree Programs: Applicants (except for English native speakers) must provide proof of English language proficiency such as TOEFL/IELTS.
International4584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11460 USD for the full programme during 30 months.
RMB 62500 in total
Living costs for Hangzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.