Through study, students in the Computer Science and Technology (Big Data in E-Commerce) program from Zhejiang Gongshang University should have the following knowledge and ability:
- have the basic skills of managing data, analyzing and dealing with big data;
- strong data security and privacy awareness and legal awareness;
- master the solid basic theory and broad professional skills in the field of data science and big data technology;
- good capability in research, design, development and application of big data systems.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Probability and Statistics
- Optimization Method
- Big Data Analysis
- Big data programming
- Parallel programming and development
- Data science and engineering practice
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 13 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Filled Application form for Degree programs in Zhejiang Gongshang University
- Bachelor degree diploma and course transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS or other English Learning Certificate
- Two letters of recommendation (three letters of recommendation if employed)
- Photocopy of your passport and 5 photos, which size is as the same as in passport
- Foreigner Physical Examination Report
- Remittance receipt of the application fee of 400 RMB yuan
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3898 EUR per year during 30 months.
National3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3898 EUR per year during 30 months.
- 28,000 (RMB)
Living costs for Hangzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.