You will have the opportunity to work on briefs and brand narratives, which could be set by leading companies, and be mentored by industry professionals.
Besides working individually, you will be versatile in team collaboration, which is highly valued in the creative marketplace.
You will have a design, arts or visual communication background, and will be looking to develop a wider range of skills, build a research profile and enhance your capabilities as a brand design practitioner.
This Brand Design and Innovation course at the University of West London gives you the opportunity to graduate as an independent brand thinker, designer and researcher, prone to challenging the status quo and ready to help brands make a positive impact on the sustainability of life and the planet.
This MA course is longer than a standard MA as it gives you the opportunity to undertake an internship or a mentorship, and therefore the chance to build experience that can help with your future career plans. It also gives extended time for sense making and full dedication to your final piece of work, your Master’s Project or Dissertation.
- Research for the Creative Industries
- Professional Creative Contexts
- Masters Project / Dissertation for Brand Design and Innovation
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design View 72 other Masters in Industrial Design in United Kingdom
- You should have an honours degree (2:2 or above) from a UK university or equivalent. You must also have a portfolio of work.
- We may also offer you a place based on relevant experience or training, normally from within the work environment. All applications are considered individually.
- Portfolio: All applicants must submit a link to their online portfolio of brand-related or design work. These must provide evidence of problem solving, creative thinking and how applicants can evidence their design journeys, and both development and completion of independent projects.
- Interview or Extended Personal Statement Form: All applicants, who fulfil the above criteria, will be either invited to an interview (in person or via video conference), or to complete an extended personal statement form.
International13250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13250 GBP per year during 14 months.
National8500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 GBP per year during 14 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.