The students who successfully complete the program are awarded the degree of Master of Arts (M.A.) in M.A. Programme in Innovation Entrepreneurship and Management at Yildiz Technical University .
- Management of Today's Organizations
- Human Resource Management
- Business Economics
- Strategic Management
- Financial Accounting
- Risk Capital and Financing of Growth
- International Marketing
- Research Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management Studies Human Resource Management View 30 other Masters in Management Studies in Turkey
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Yildiz Technical University and/or in Turkey, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
International174 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 174 EUR per year during 24 months.
National174 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 174 EUR per year during 24 months.
1670 Turkish Liras
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.