Main objective of the Modern Monetary Economics (Non-Thesis) program from Yildiz Technical University is training professional economists, who are capable of analyzing economic, monetary and financial developments or problems, evaluating policy options and formulating concrete suggestions.
Topics covered in the courses are handled through case studies and modern techniques of analysis.
The program is intended for managers and candidates for managerial positions in virtually every sector, foremost banking, finance and engineering, who appreciate obtaining a formation of economics (by accomplishing graduate education along with professional life).
Occupational Profiles Of Graduates
The program is intended for managers and candidates for managerial positions in virtually every sector, foremost banking, finance and engineering.
- Economics of Public Sector
- Globalization, European Union and Turkish Economy
- Competition and Regulation
- Financial Econometrics
- Financial Risk Analysis
- Financial Markets
- Financial Economics
- Money and Banking
- Open Economy Macroeconomics
- Quantitative Techniques
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
International174 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 174 EUR per year during 12 months.
National174 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 174 EUR per year during 12 months.
1670 Turkish Liras
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.